The biggest secret of a UV printer lies in the compatibility of materials. Compared with traditional screen printing technology and other printing technologies, the ink-jet technology adopted by a UV printer has brought good news to people. This ink-jet technology adopts advanced science and technology, which makes the printing efficiency higher, and makes the types of substrates more extensive. It can be printed on glass, leather, metal, wood, and some modern synthetic materials, and the effect is more beautiful, and the printing quality is very high.
The characteristics of UV flat-panel printers bring a broader market for UV flat-panel printers, and with the development of technology, it continues to open up new markets, making its market share larger. For example, the current art market, advertising industry, high-tech products market, etc. are all emerging markets at present, and they are also ones with great potential, and the requirements for ink-jet technology are also higher. Sustainable development promotes UV flat-panel printer manufacturers to invest more money in technology research, so as to form a virtuous development cycle.
What industries can UV printers show their capabilities?
- Pictures can be moved on almost any material. Such as gold silver copper iron aluminum plate, crystal material, wood, glass plate, leather, cloth, stone, etc.
- You can print pictures on irregular surfaces. Such as mobile phones, telephones, USB flash drives, glasses, vases, pens, etc
- Cylindrical objects can be drawn. Such as glass, vase, pen, etc
- Height of object: 0~20cm
- No intermediate consumables. Such as transfer paper, crystal glue, crystal film, high-temperature adhesive tape, heat transfer equipment
- The product scope of application: A. franchise stores, photo galleries, wedding studios, scenic spots, hospitals, schools, etc;
Application: for sample proofing and mass production of products in plastic, electronics, hardware, and other industries, it has the characteristics of rapid sampling and doubled processing costs
Features of UV printer
- Simple and convenient operation: there is no need for plate making and repeating the chromatic process, and the operation is simple and easy to maintain;
- Fast printing speed: low input cost, high-speed printing is completely suitable for industrial batch production;
- Overcome the boundaries of materials: it can print any medium within the specified thickness, completely overcoming the traditional printing method that only special paper and special specifications can be used. It can use very thin or very thick objects, and its thickness can reach 200mm.
- Automatic cleaning system: the remarkable function of preventing nozzle blockage automatically cleans the print head in various modes according to the choice of consumers, so as to prevent nozzle blockage.
- Height adjustment and batch setting: the height can be adjusted according to the printed object. The horizontal mobile vertical spray structure is adopted, which makes it easy to use all kinds of raw materials freely. It can automatically rise and fall to the appropriate printing height after easy placement. The automatic feeding time of batch production can be set at will, which saves the steps of repeatedly operating the computer.
- Not affected by the material of the object: the true color graphic printing of images can be carried out on the surface of soft and hard objects such as raw materials (metal, plastic, stone, leather, wood, metal, glass, crystal, acrylic, coated paper) finished products and semi-finished products (small parts sorting box, wallet, leather bag, trademark, plaque, etc.) with rich colors.
Because the UV printer nozzle is non-contact with the medium surface during printing, it will not deform due to heat and pressure, so it can also be printed on soft materials (such as leather and textiles) that are easy to deform.
- High precision and perfect printing: use the special ink produced by the company to make the output image effect lifelike and achieve photo quality. The image is waterproof, sunscreen, wear-resistant, and never fades.
- Printing format: a++ (1650mm × 2500mm)、A++(1180mm × 2500mm)、A1(620mm × 1650mm)、A2（420mm × 1650mm）、A2（420mm × 800mm）、A3（330mm × 600mm）
- Rough surface and inclined surface printing: it can overcome the thickness deviation of raw materials by up to 5mm. According to the characteristics of the surface of the printed object, the concave-convex drop can be expanded to 5mm at most, and it can present a perfect printing effect.
- Use high-capacity ink boxes: avoid the impact of frequent replacement of ink cartridges on printing efficiency, while minimizing printing costs.
- Special waterproof ink is used: clear and perfect printing quality, clear layers, all color blocks are visible, without color deviation and color mixing, waterproof, wear-resistant, and the quality is comparable to traditional processes such as heat transfer printing and silk screen printing.
- Ultra-low printing cost: compared with the existing heat transfer process, it can save more than 80% of the cost.
- Personalized printing: at the same time, it is very suitable for T-shirts, pillows (covers), shopping bags, aprons, gloves, cotton socks, handkerchiefs, and other personalized color printing services.
- Appearance design: Overall, simple, easy to operate, completely humanized, and scientific design. Follow the mainstream and adopt the all-black appearance design. The main keys are arranged on the right side of the body, so from the front, the appearance of the panel is very simple, and the lines are simple and neat.