Q: What are the good nozzles of the UV printer?
A: UV printer nozzles mainly include the following types: Ricoh, Epson, Kyocera, Toshiba, Seiko, and Konica. Epson’s fifth-generation nozzle, Epson 4720 nozzle, Epson’s tenth-generation nozzle, and Ricoh G5 nozzle are mostly used. Epson is a nonindustrial nozzle, and others are industrial nozzles.
Q: What is the difference between industrial sprinklers and ordinary sprinklers?
A: Industrial sprinkler heads generally adopt an all-steel structure, which is corrosion-resistant, so their service life is longer. Ordinary sprinkler heads adopt non-all steel structures, which is slightly worse than industrial sprinkler heads in corrosion resistance, so their service life is shorter.
Q: Which kind of nozzle is better for UV printers?
A: Several kinds of nozzles mentioned above are all good. UV printers with different nozzles face different customer groups
- The UV printer of Epson nozzle is cheap, medium speed, and relatively short service life, but the fineness is the best among all nozzles.
- The UV printer of Ricoh nozzle is expensive, with medium speed and relatively long nozzle life.
- Kyocera’s UV printer is expensive, fast, and has a long service life.
- If the budget is not large, use the UV printer with an Epson nozzle.
- If you have high requirements for the fineness of the printing effect, use the UV printer of Epson nozzle.
- If the printing speed of 18 square meters per hour still can’t meet your needs, then only the industrial nozzle is suitable for you.
- If the budget is a little abundant and the efficiency is a little higher, choose the UV printer with Ricoh nozzle, or Toshiba or Seiko.
- If it’s not bad for money and requires high speed, it’s a Kyocera nozzle UV printer.
Q: Which effect is better between the industrial sprinkler and the Epson sprinkler?
A: The printing accuracy of Epson nozzles has always been an insurmountable gap for other nozzles. In terms of color saturation, all nozzles have little difference.
Q: How long is the service life of the UV printer nozzle?
A: With proper maintenance:
The service life of the Epson nozzle is generally about 1 year.
The service life of the Ricoh nozzle is between 1 and 2 years.
The nozzle life of Toshiba and Seiko is similar to Ricoh.
The service life of the Kyocera nozzle is between 3 and 5 years.
Q: How much is it to change a nozzle?
A: The nozzle price is related to the operation and maintenance cost of the UV printer in the later stage, so everyone is very concerned about this. The price of Epson’s ten-generation head is within 1000 yuan, the price of Epson 4720 nozzle is about 3000 yuan, the price of Epson’s five-generation nozzle is between 3500 and 7000 yuan, the price of Ricoh gh2220 is about 3000 yuan, the price of Ricoh G5 is about 12000 yuan, Toshiba and Seiko are about 5000 yuan, and the nozzle of Kyocera is relatively expensive, with a unit price of about 50000 yuan.