In the process of using UV printers, we pay most attention to the quality of UV printers. Because UV printers are expensive high-quality printing equipment in the market, users are more concerned about the print quality of UV printers. However, it is inevitable that UV printers occasionally have poor printing quality in their work, such as horizontal stripes, dim and intermittent colors, and fuzzy and dirty output. Facing these situations, how can we improve the printing quality of UV printers?
1. The pattern can only be printed in black and white
Ensure that the color data in the application is set correctly
For Windows users, make sure to set color/black and white photos in the main window menu
2. The printing color is different from the screen color
- Please try one or more of the following solutions to adjust the color density in the print paper configuration dialog box. See print paper or media configuration
- Ensure that the media type setting matches the printer used
- For Windows users, select photo enhance in the Advanced menu See making advanced settings
- Select color control in the Advanced menu, and then adjust the color brightness as required.
3. Vertical misalignment
Turn off the high-speed setting in the Advanced menu, see making advanced settings.
4. Grid offset
Perform print head cleaning
5. Dirt on the bottom edge of the printout
Cause analysis: the objects on the UV printer plate are placed unevenly or unevenly.
6. Improve print quality
Click the text description below the pattern most similar to your printout, such as horizontal stripes, vertical misalignment or stripes, dim or gapped printout, dim or gapped printout, blurred or stained printout. If there is a print quality problem, please try the solution provided here.
7. Horizontal stripe
Please check the media type settings in the main window menu to ensure that they are suitable for the print paper or media you use.
Make sure that the printable side of the printed object is facing up, and run the UV printer print head cleaning application to clean the blocked nozzle. For Windows users, see cleaning the print head.
You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzle. To clean the print head nozzle, press and hold the menu key for 3 seconds.
Check the ink indicator. If necessary, replace the ink cartridge. See replacing the ink cartridge.
8. The printout is dim or has gaps
- Make sure that the ink cartridge is not expired and the production date is marked on the outside of the ink cartridge.
- For Windows users, please check the media type setting in the main window menu. Make sure they are suitable for the print paper or media you are using.
- Run the UV printer print head cleaning utility to clean the blocked nozzle.
- You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzle. To clean the print head nozzle, press and hold the menu key for 3 seconds.
- Check the ink indicator. Replace the ink cartridge if necessary.
9. The printout is fuzzy or dirty
- Ink may leak into the inside of the printer. Please wipe the inside of the printer with a soft and clean cloth. Run the print head cleaning utility.
- You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzle.
10. Improve the printing speed of UV printer
Make sure the color data in the application is set correctly. For Windows users, select an automatic mode in the main menu and move the slider to speed to provide printing speed. Do not run too many applications at the same time, and close all unused applications. Change the interface card of the computer to IEEE1394 or USB3.0. Delete unnecessary files to free up hard disk space.
If you want to make good use of the UV printer, you should also pay attention to the usual maintenance and care, and do not give him the opportunity to have problems. The UV printer can naturally work more efficiently, does not delay working hours, and live longer.