Some bugs are quite common, such as shortage of ink, oblique spray, less spray, ghosting, inaccurate alignment, and other phenomena. In general, if the UV flat-panel printer has problems such as ink breaking, wire drawing, no ink output, oblique spraying, and less spraying, the nozzle shall be cleaned first. The general machine cleaning steps are as follows (other machines are also similar):
Solutions for the plug of Epson series UV flat-panel printer
- return the machine head to the original position, wear gloves and prepare for ink extraction
- align the ink suction valve with the orifice channel and press the ink pressing key
- wipe the residual ink on the nozzle surface with paper or a non-woven cloth
- the control software presses the flash spray function to detect that the spray hole is unobstructed
- after the nozzle is cleaned, the test strip can be printed
Precautions during cleaning
- wipe the nozzle surface gently to avoid scratching
- wear gloves to avoid ink contact with the skin
- place the waste ink cartridge under the nozzle to prevent the ink from flowing to the ground
Other common problems of UV flat-panel printers
Problem 1: the ink is broken when drawing
Solution: if the grating is dirty, wipe the upper and lower parts of the grating with a cotton swab dipped in clean water. After cleaning for several times, wipe the water with a dry cotton swab.
Problem 2: do not recognize the ink box
Solution: the decryption card is loose and needs to be re-inserted, or the decryption card is broken.
Problem 3: wrong drawing
Solution: 1. If the belt erases the belt pulley, adjust the belt pulley. 2. The servo motor is broken and needs to be replaced. 3. The copper ring is dirty and needs to be cleaned or replaced.
Problem 4: the nozzle does not produce ink
Solution: 1. The trolley plate is hot and the machine needs to be shut down for rest.
- The electric shock belt is broken and needs to be replaced.
- The nozzle is blocked and needs to be cleaned.
- If the ink pipe interface is blocked, it needs to be unplugged and inserted several times.
- Nozzle interference: exchange the nozzle position, and use a paper towel between the nozzle and the electric shock belt to check which nozzle is interfering, and replace the nozzle.
6. if four nozzles do not produce ink at the same time, the trolley plate is broken if the ink is not produced after the nozzle interference is eliminated.
Problem 5: no paper is detected
Solution: 1 If the paper measuring device is dirty, wipe it with a cotton swab and clean water. 2. The paper measuring device is not installed properly and needs to be reinstalled. 3. The paper measuring device is broken and needs to be replaced. 4. The trolley plate is broken and needs to be replaced.
Question 6: the drawing edge is inclined to one side
Solution: 1. The servo motor is broken and needs to be replaced. 2. If the grating sensor is dirty, wipe it with a cotton swab and clean water. The grating sensor is broken and needs to be replaced.
Problem 7: when starting up, the trolley collides with the left frame
Solution: 1. The grating sensor is dirty and needs to be cleaned. 2. The grating sensor is broken and needs to be replaced. 3. The data cable is not plugged in properly. It needs to be plugged in several times.
Question 8: measure paper frequently
Solution: 1. The paper feed sensor is dirty and needs to be cleaned. 2. The paper feed sensor is not properly plugged in and connected to the motherboard or is not in good contact. 3. The paper feed sensor is broken and needs to be replaced.
Question 9: When printing, the nozzle drips ink
Solution: 1. The air in the nozzle is not completely pumped, so it needs to be pumped several times. 2. The ink pipe interface does not match well, so it needs to be re-inserted or replaced. 3. If the nozzle leaks, find out where it leaks and seal it with glue.
Problem 10: the drawing surface is fuzzy when drawing
Solution: electrostatic interference (electrostatic safety voltage is within 3V)
Question 11: regular ink break occurs during drawing
Solution: 1. The trolley plate is unstable. 2. The nozzle position is incorrect.
Question 12: common English errors
Solution: internal error shutdown bad carriage paper sensor
Problems with UV flat printer nozzle
- The film on the nozzle fell off. Due to the user’s carelessness, the film on the nozzle was rubbed off, and ink could not be sprayed out, so it could not be used normally. Nozzle film is one of the most difficult and technical items in nozzle maintenance. Therefore, many users find maintenance businesses with low technical levels, which not only waste money but also damage the nozzle. Some users can’t afford to change the ink-jet machine with other nozzles directly because of injury. It’s sad!
- The circuit of the nozzle is burnt out and the crystal is damaged. This shows that the washing liquid is normal, but some or all of the ink does not appear when printing;
- Plug: light – the ink jet printing test strip is normal. The link is broken when the ink jet printing is about 1m. The ink jet printing is normal after stopping the machine for inking, but it is repeated again! Serious – difficult, little or no inking!
- If the link does not match with the nozzle, there will also be a plug, ink break, image deficiency, etc;
- External environmental factors: temperature in the ink path of the nozzle (between 20-35 degrees, about 42 degrees in the UV ink path), humidity, dust, etc;
- Software data and transmission: Is nozzle voltage too high or too low? Is motor data large or small? whether the two directions are aligned or not.